Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Give Up The Following:

Today is the first day of Lent.  I agonized over what my sacrifice would be when it suddenly hit me.  And I knew it was from God because I didn't want to do it.  But this year for Lent, I give up my rights:


  • The Right to Be Appreciated
  • The Right to Be Believed
  • The Right to Be Comfortable
  • The Right to Be Convenienced
  • The Right to Be Depressed
  • The Right to Be Followed
  • The Right to Be Funny
  • The Right to Be Happy
  • The Right to Be Important
  • The Right to Be in Authority
  • The Right to Be in the Spotlight
  • The Right to Be Lazy
  • The Right to Be Liked
  • The Right to Be Loved
  • The Right to Be Praised
  • The Right to Be Remembered
  • The Right to Be Safe
  • The Right to Be Treated Fairly
  • The Right to Be Understood
  • The Right to Be Uninvolved
  • The Right to Be Used
  • The Right to Be Wealthy
  • The Right to Companionship
  • The Right to Control My Destiny
  • The Right to Entertain Evil
  • The Right to Feel Important
  • The Right to Feel Needed
  • The Right to Get Drunk
  • The Right to Hate
  • The Right to Hold a Grudge
  • The Right to Take Credit

I Have an Audience of One

No comments:

Post a Comment